Gives Me Hope

Anybody who knows me well knows that I am a HUGE internet junkie. I visit too many blogs daily.from Nigerian blogs,to music blogs, to cooking blogs to photography blogs, to entertainment blogs to just random blogs. I always seem to find the strangest things online. I love the world wide web Whenever I find new interesting site to add to my google reader, I am always so happy. Sometime last year a website sprung up called Fmylife this website is a random collection of everyday mishaps from people around the world. The statements always end with FMYLIFE and are most times funny but sometimes actually really sad. It is a funny website to go on to pass time and laugh at the mishaps that happen to others(as long as its not me, its funny! #evl). Two weeks ago however a friend told me about another website called GivesmeHopewhich is a positive version of the aforementioned website. I visited the website for the first time last week Monday when I woke up angry(does that happen to other people?. I just wanted some hope and viola I went there and it did give me hope and make me smile at the little kindness that is left in this harsh harsh world.

Just a short post to give somebody hope.
Here is a song that always makes me smile whenever things aren't the greatest and for sure it GIVES ME HOPE

...and a pic of me..Just because I can...LOL!


Have a blessed week y'all
Hugs and Kisses
Ms.O

P.S VISIT 360NOBS ITS A REALLY COOL WEBSITE AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF BLOGGERS AND TWITTER FAM WRITE THERE. SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!!!!
Kisses..xx!

P.S.S Its my 2nd baby brothers birthday in a couple of hours!! I feel so old! I miss my family so much! I am thinking of moving to the city they live in...sigh!

23 comments:

Myne said...

Yay! I'm first, lol

Your picture is hot, nice outfit. I love 360nobs, esp position of the week, hehehe...

Take care dearie and have a good week.

~B~ said...

Cute skirt!

awww, I jst checked out the GivesMeHope website, it's so heart warmin! thanks 4 the link :)

Fabulo-la said...

Ahn ahn fine girl ;) Which reminds me, I asked about the title of your blog once but I dont remember you answering :(

Fabulo-la said...

Oh never mind! I saw the reply.
lol Yea, verrrry cheesy!

Ms.O said...

Myne- YAY You are first! hmmm so you like the position of the week ya???..LMAO! thanx for coming by mama!..

@B- thanx babes! I love the website! Very heart warming!

@fABULOLA- HAHA! Yes VERY cheesy! Thank you!

The Girl with the Red Hair said...

Really like the GMH site, it is surely heart warming.
Nice blog you have here

Ms.O said...

TGWTRH- Thank you! GOING TO YOURS NOW

ee said...

anybody ever told u ...u look like nicki minaj?

360 all the way....nobs is my guy!!!

Harry said...

Your outfit rocks!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Thanks for sharing about the Givemehope blog. WIll definitely check it out.

Lovely yellow shoes by the way =)

Happy (belated) bday to your baby bro!

Ms.O said...

@Kabi---errmmm I dotn really think so..its prolly just the hair..lol

@Harry-Thank you!

@Solomonseydelle-Thanks mummy! I am just trying to be like you! :)

chinnyn said...

awwwwww ma very own designer...i loooooove! nw tell me y u havnt made da pic ur bckgrnd pic on twitter?

Aee Bonrue said...

Fix you's my best Coldplay song...right before Viva la Vida...Looooove it! I've def experienced the pick me up effect of that song..

Nice Anon said...

I saw the title and i thought of a casting crown song. It is always good when something lifts you outta a bad mood.

Ms.O said...

@chinny..LOL! will do babes! Just for u!

@aeedeeaee-I love Viva La Vida too!!!! I love this song!

@NiceA-Aww thanx sweets! Hope you good babes!

Andrea said...

excuse me missy..looking hot.

Yankeenaijababe said...

That was very insightful, thanks for sharing girl, will check them out. Love those shoes, looking great girl.

Ms.O said...

@Andrea- Thanx hun! Hope the lil one is being good your tummy!!! Few more weeks!

@YNC- Thanx lady! Just trynna be like you! Hope you and the hubby are good!!..xx!

T.Notes said...

Gosh it takes extra effort everytime i stop by not to gawk at the picture!!!

Uhmmm, what was i gonna comment again?!Seee!

Ms.O said...

LOl@ t.notes..errrm thanx!

Anya Posh said...

I like coldplay!!! like I think i'm their most under-appreciated biggest fan out there. But i'll check out that site & i love that skirt on you! you've got the hips to pull it off

Isabella said...

Well someone got it all . chest n hips! I want your shoes!! :(

I'm gonna check out the site..good to hear ur good

Ms.O said...

@Anya- Thanx!!! I love ColdPlay as well!!!

@MIss FlyHgh- hehe thank u! I'm just trynna be like u now!